Car For Sale Checklist
Disclaimer: Car For Sale Checklist provided as
a convenience. By using this list, you agree to, and accept
you advertise your car for sale, and place a sell
my car ad, there are
documents and things to have ready for your car buyer,
to make the
sale of your car
a smooth and easy process.
are a few things to consider when selling your used car or truck.
- Title, except if your vehicle is still being financed.
- Current tag registration receipt.
- All repair and maintenance records.
- Warranty documents for items like car battery, transmission, tires, etc.
- Current emission certificate, if required.
- Owner's Manual, repair books, parts catalog and any other useful material
you may have on your vehicle.
- Vehicle keys, including remote/keyless entry pad with battery installed.
- Current safety certification, if required.
- Spare tire and other tools.
- Bill of Sale - get your FREE Bill of Sale.
- Don't forget to remove your tag (license plate) at the time of vehicle
if your state law allows it.
- Print out a "FOR SALE" Sign.
to Sell. Place your FREE car for sale ad with photo
In a few minutes, your
ad could be online.
Trade-In" vs "For Sale By Owner"?
Read previous tips/articles