Most Chicagoans will agree it’s so
much easier to get around taking
CTA public transportation; so, do
you really need to buy a car in
It’s a city that’s pretty spread out, so
where you live and work determines to a great
extent, whether you need a car or not.
you have the Metra or the CTA but the decision to sell
your car or buy a car in Chicago needs to be weighed
you work in the downtown area and live in the suburbs, you might need to buy
or rent a car to get around somehow. The trouble is, not only is it hard to
find parking in Downtown Chicago, it’s very expensive too!
living in Chicago suburbs would agree that there might be other reasons to own
a car in Chicago.
when you go to the Cubs game or other sporting events, you avoid the big parking
fees by taking the CTA. But what happens when it comes to other lifestyle events
Before you rush to sell your car,
or forget about buying a car altogether, consider
these points as a guide:
- Do you work in the suburbs?
- What about fluctuating weather conditions, such as extreme
winter, or sweltering summer?
- Do you travel to the suburbs often to visit friends and family?
- What about Doctor’s appointments for children, pets, etc
- Grocery Shopping especially if you have a family.
- Family emergencies, late at night, or at awkward hours.
- Conflicting work schedules- getting off late, and the long wait time for
- High cab fare rate when you miss CTA.
the list goes on and on…!
Should you decide to sell
your car or buy a car in Chicago, it’s
FREE on AutoCrisis.com.
can place a FREE used car for sale by owner ad,
or you can search our used car database free, to find
a car of your choice.
AutoCrisis.com wishes you good luck with your
© 2008 Autocrisis.com® All Rights Reserved.
Give us Your Feedback!
"Car Trade-In" vs "For Sale By Owner"?
to get the ideal car loan Interest Rate