Auto Insurance: What covers damages to my car or truck?


In most states, when you buy a car or truck, you need auto insurance to drive it. When your car is damaged, it may be covered by either a collision or comprehensive insurance if you have them on your insurance policy. Comprehensive insurance covers damages caused by animals, vandalism, fire, or theft. However, when you hit an object and caused damage to your vehicle, your collison insurance pays for that.

As always, suggests that you check with your Insurance Agent or provider first before you make a purchase decision, as to the amount, type and, level of auto insurance coverage you will need.

Need more auto insurance tips? Visit our Auto Insurance Resource 


Home           Sell Cars & Trucks FREE     Buy Cars 10 yrs & newer



Home | Find Your Car | Sell Your Car | About Us | Contact Us | Help | Site Map
© 2003 - 2014 All rights Reserved.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Refund Policy